Monday, April 09, 2007

Warehouse Data with Microsoft Visual FoxPro

If you haven't already noticed, I have an article in the April/May issue of Fox Advisor magazine entitled "Warehouse Data with Microsoft Visual FoxPro". This is my first published article, although I've been writing functional and technical documents for quite a while. I'd like to thank Andy Kramek for his help during the early stages (his initial edit was as valuable to me as it will be for you!) and anyone else involved with getting this to print. Heather Petrig did an amazing job channeling me in all the right directions.

In the end, I hope you like what I had to say. Please post any comments, questions, and/or suggestions you may have either here or in the Advisor forums (I'll check them occasionally).

PS: I'd like to mention that a follow-up article is currently in 'edit mode' (as I like to call it) and might be out in June/July. This follow-up article discusses VFP as an ETL tool; I'll have a spiffy new website, foxetl.com to go along with it.

No comments: